Thursday 5 March 2009

Victoria's Secret inspired :)

Original video:


My take on the look:

I'm sorry my eyelids are so weird here... The house next door is being redecorated (though I think they are actually moving walls.. grrrr) and I get woken up at 8am every day by insanely loud drilling! It probably does not sound that bad, but my whole house shakes and since I stay up very late most nights it really wears me out :(.
P.S. My boyfriend is playing Varsity rugby tomorrow (Oxford vs. Cambridge) so please keep your fingers crossed Cambridge win :). It will be live on sky sports 3 at 7.30pm so if you are bored please tune in and support no.15. You may even see me in the crowd supporting the best way I can- light blue eyeshadow hehe :).
xxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. You look so gorgeous (as always) even for getting very little sleep! Your skin always looks so smooth and perfect!
    I'm jealous that you don't have any obligations that require you to get out of bed before 8 AM -- very lucky! Can I have your life?! :P
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for your boyfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for the BF.
    Everything you do looks so effortless. Beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look! Good luck for the game :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What blending brush do you use?? Because I want it! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! You totally look like you could be one of the VS models too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing here, this is such a pretty look! I envy your beautiful cheekbones :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig