Monday 29 June 2009

Take Care, Garnier

Last Thursday I attended the Garnier event in Hammersmith along with many of my fellow lovely bloggers. We were told all about their new product launches, such as the Pure Active skin care range with 2% salicylic acid, and learned about their existing lines. I will not bore you all with too many details as many people have blogged about this already, but be prepared for honest reviews of many of the products we were given in our generous goodie bags, as well as others I have been using in the past months :).
Pandadoesmakeup and I :).

As we arrived we were treated to a lovely buffet and some much needed cold drinks as it was boiling outside!Sorry these photos are so rubbish, but I was quite busy chatting and scoffing.. teehee.

We then sat down to a presentation about Garnier's aims, ethos, and of course products. Their main philosophy, as we often hear in their adverts, is to take care of yourself, others and the world around you. To do this they say they harness the power of science to extract the most effective ingredients in nature. I actually really liked this statement, perhaps because I did predominantly biological sciences at university and nature vs. science is close to my heart, and it is great that they can be combined effectively. For example, instead of extracting ingredients from rare orchids they have isolated the key ingredient and have developed a way to synthesise the same ingredient in the lab, thereby still providing us with natural ingredients, but not impacting the environment by chopping down fields of flowers.After the presentation we were let loose on all the goodies and had the opportunity to try out many of Garnier's range as well as ask questions and mingle.

Here is a photo of all the girlies together :).
Afterwards, many filtered off to catch trains and such, but a few of us made our way to Pizza Express for a lovely supper.

I had such a brilliant day and just want to say a massive thank you to the Garnier team for hosting this event and being so generous as well as all the girls for being so friendly, and the gorgeous Nathalie for all her help and advice!

xxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Haha I hate that pic of me, though not as bad as the one Olivia managed to get!

    Was good to see you again! You still have my bag? Haha, that was funny. Too much stuff! I am giving some of it away on YT or blogspot I think!

    And thanks for the 20 Q's tag, will try and do it in the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rebecca.. yes.. thank you so much! I'll give it back to you next time I see you :). Hope you get a chance to do the tag hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! You all look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalya you'r gorgeous!! I honestly mean it when I say your my FAV guru!! I look forward to your videos because I love the vibe you give off. I'm new at this blog thing but I've been a dedicated follower of your on both youtube (as YMH24) and twitter (as Yasmeen 24). Your beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun event! You looked stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous!! It looks like a great event and it seems like everyone got soo much stuff!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalya, Can you remember what you was wearing on your cheeks. Its gorgeous

    ps do you ever take a bad picture? ha ha

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig