Monday 11 July 2011

Get set.. GO! M&S Travel Bottle (and more) Set

As I type this I am slowly and meticulously packing for my holiday and panicking about my lack of suitcase space and my increasing weight. That came out wrong... this will not be one of *those* posts and I'm not talking about my beach bod... or lack of washboard stomach. I mean the weight of my luggage! If you have the misfortune of traveling with a super stingy airline that only gives you 15kg allowance you will share my pain. Do they not understand that I have a blog about beauty and a myriad of beach friendly products to review? I'm providing a public service here Mr First Choice ;)!
Luckily, the clever clogs at M&S had envisaged my woes and turned my attention to their Deluxe Travel Bottle Set at a recent event. At only £7.50 this little bag contains a selection of containers perfect for every jet setter.

The set holds:
  • 3 x 100ml bottles (shampoo, conditioner, lotion)
  • 2 x 18ml jars (moisturiser, serum)
  • 2 x pumps,
  • 2 x funnels, 
  • 2 x spatulas, 
  • 1 x mirror, 
  • 1 x body puff, 
  • clear zip lock bag (perfect for carry on liquids)
  • 15 x waterproof sticky labels (to get organised!)
Now that I have shared I shall return to decanting my lotions and potions. Have you got any travel tips to share? xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I go in 2 weeks and I'm already panicking about the 15 kilos!!! How can it be done ... ?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The containers are cute. In fact, the whole thing is pretty with its color. That's an added value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm. love this. buying for my trip to Seville

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig