Monday 11 June 2012

Work It Out: Mint Accent

I can never resist ASOS so while picking up a few bits for the bf's bday I decided to slip a few sale items into the basket for myself.
 Dress: ASOS Midi Pencil with Colour Block Cowl (On sale from £45 to £20 here).

Although this dress has completely the wrong proportions for me (far too large in the hips and small in the chest) I absolutely love the style. The classic, cool toned grey is made modern and perky with a pop of mint around the collar. The midi length also makes it perfect for work. Not bad for £20!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love that dress - it's perfect for work - I really like that it has the mint colour to make it a little fresher than your standard dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ordered this in the sale too, just waiting for it to arrive! My work is quite formal so I tend to play it safe with little touches, this is ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn?t have done it any better myself. Thumbs up for this post. Bookmarking this on StumbleUpon now.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig